We pursue our mission through the following:
- Promoting reconciliation and national reunification.
- Facilitating and promoting the development of Cuba’s civil society at all levels.
- Advocating for constructive policies that focus on helping the Cuban people be the protagonists of their own future, remove obstacles to change, promote engagement over isolation, facilitate peaceful change, and promote processes of reconciliation among all Cubans.
- Facilitate the debate of ideas about Cuba’s present and future.
- Aim at facilitating change by bridge-building and reaching out to those with whom we differ, seeking a better understanding and mutual respect.